Saturday 10 January 2009

Tuna Pasta

I got this recipe from a magazine. Its quick and easy to make. If I am eating alone, this is what I'll do. Today I made this for myself while Nathan had some shop bought meatballs. He ended up eating my pasta while I had to eat his meatballs (which was actually a prawn/fishball something with a very Chinese restaurant taste)

1 can tuna flakes in olive oil, drained
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 dried chilli, crushed
1/2 cup olives, chopped
1 cup rocket or watercress
1/4 cup feta cheese (optional)
olive oil
salt & pepper
lemon

1. Cook the pasta as directed.
2. Heat the oil and throw in the garlic and chilli.
3. When the garlic begins to brown, add the tuna flakes.
4. Toss it around. When the pasta has finished cooking, drain and add to the tuna.
5. Add the rocket and olives and combine.
6. Add salt, pepper and lemon.

I found this recipe on Simply Recipes here

No comments: